Read very carefully:
This site is operated by the Web Marketing Outlaw. You may contact us here.
WebMarketingOutlaw.com offers advice on the topic of web and online marketing, as well as products and services related to web and online marketing. All content, products and services are not to be considered as legal or professional advice, and are to be used at your own risk.
1. You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
2. Confidentiality and trade secrets: you acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from Web Marketing Outlaw is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within.
3. Disclaimer: Web Marketing Outlaw makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on the site. Further, Web Marketing Outlaw does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. Web Marketing Outlaw does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against Web Marketing Outlaw which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than WebMarketingOutlaw.com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition, Web Marketing Outlaw assumes no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is the Web Marketing Outlaw responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive. Web Marketing Outlaw does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any site other than the site. Web Marketing Outlaw shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which Web Marketing Outlaw or its representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, Web Marketing Outlaw’ total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
4. You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation “web marketing” email newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by Web Marketing Outlaw and WebMarketingOutlaw.com, and no purchase is necessary. On occasion, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have trouble subscribing or removing, you may contact us here for personal attention. By entering this website, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against Web Marketing Outlaw or WebMarketingOutlaw.com in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever. You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on our website. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you need further assistance, please contact us here or write to us at: “Web Marketing Outlaw” 7H / 100 Anzac Ave, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
5. Notice about testimonials: testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of Web Marketing Outlaw products, and are submitted to Web Marketing Outlaw voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial to Web Marketing Outlaw you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Web Marketing Outlaw which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received a Web Marketing Outlaw product or service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials. Thank you!